Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the View of a God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

Number of posts : 134
My thoughts : Sprites! Comics! Sprite comics. =D
Registration date : 2008-01-27

From the View of a God Empty
PostSubject: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:47 pm

Welcome to \"From the View of a God\"!

You may now control one of many gods, their domains ranging from the burning pits of the underworld, to the clouds in the heavens! Unique leveling up system based on answering well intentioned prayers, save lives, smiting the living, and praising the good! Watch your god become a greater entity with a unique class up system!

Here's the gods and their class ups:

Fire God -> Sun God (Powerful smite, low praise, medium prayer, high worship.)

Water God -> Ocean God (Low smite, high praise, medium prayer, low worship.)

Plant God -> Earth God (Medium smite, medium praise, low prayer, high worship.)

Death God -> Underworld God (Very powerful smite, extremely low praise, medium prayer, medium worship.)

God of Music -> God of Entertainment (Very low smite, Very high praise, medium prayer, low worship.)

Heaven God -> King God (High everything, but class-up requirements are very demanding.)

Demon God -> Devil (Unbelievable smite and small worship through strange cults. Class up requirements are very demanding.)

Nighttime God -> Dark God (High smite, no praise, medium prayer, low worship.)

God of Wisdom -> Greater God (No smite, High praise, medium prayer, high worship.)

Light God -> Star God (Medium everything.)

Galaxy God -> Universe God (Very high everything, but gains little EXP and class up requirements are very demanding.)

God of Energy -> God of Power & Speed (Medium smite, High praise, medium prayer, little worship.)

Trickster God -> Smiteful God (Extremely high smite, low praise, low prayer, no worship.)
|
V
Jester God

God of Sleep -> God of Dreams (Low smite, Very high praise, low prayer, high worship.)

God smites

Burn Smite: A fire-starting smite that is highly feared by humans. Used by the Devil and the Fire God.

Rain Smite: A smite that causes rain to pour down. Used by the Heaven God and the Water God.

Poison Smite: Smite used by Plant God to slowly kill mortals.

Reaper: Smite that can kill a human. Usually used on those who have killed another mortal. Used by the Death God and the Demon God.

Deaf Melody: A melody used by the God of Music to deafen the living.

Lightning: Used by the Heaven God and the Light God to strike humans.

Shine: Blinds humans. Used by the God of Light.

Low energy: Makes mortals loose energy.

Alignment: Used by the Galaxy god to create disorders in human behavior or to create an eclipse.

Nightmare: Bad dreams. This one's a given.

Contract: Used by the Trickster god to damage one's life.

Fear & Paranoia: A fearful smite used by the god of Nighttime.

Praises

Lighting: Used by the Fire God and the Light God to show things in the dark.

Green Thumb: Used by the God of Plants to make crops and gardens flourish.

Wisdom: Give knowledge to a mortal.

Party: Used by the God of Music to let humans party their stress away.

Music & Dance: Entertaining praise used by the God of Music.

And others, as well!

Just fill this in to join, and start roleplaying!:
---
Name: *A god needs a name, right? Name your god correctly here.

God Type: *Choose a god from the list, or make a god suggestion of your own.

Personality: *You get the idea.

Appearance: *What does your god look like? No red T-shirts or anything like that. No Sonic characters, either.

Bio: Any myths beforehand that we should no about? How about some godly family troubles? Anything.

Level: 5, for now.

Other: Anything I missed?
---

-Quests-

Quest 1: Continent of Darkness (Must complete Sub-quest 1)

-Sub-Quests-

Sub-Quest 1: Gateway

-God Quests-
None available at the moment.
---

Classing Up

Fire: Complete God Quests "Forblaze" and "Meteor".
Water: Complete God Quests "Forblaze" and "Desert Sand Oasis"
Plant: Use Green Thumb to create two forests, and complete God Quest, \"Devil\'s Forest\".
Death: Complete "Devil's Forest" and use Death to kill high authority.
Music: Obtain the "King's Flute".
Heaven: Complete all Sub-Quests and take part in three Class-ups.
Demon: Reach level 20, and overthrow the Devil.
Nighttime: Reach level 10, and defeat the god of Light.
Wisdom: Take part in a Class-up in "Forblaze" or "Devil's Forest".
Light: Reach level 10, and defeat the God of Nighttime.
Galaxy: Overthrow all high authority after reaching level 20.
Energy: Complete "Marathon" and "Desert Sand Oasis".
Trickster: Reach level 8 (Jester). Contract a King successfully after completing "Meteor".
Sleep: Complete quest, "God\'s Nightmare" or be played a song on the King's Flute.

-Users and their Levels-
Ire (Loki), Level 5
Camds, Level 5

-Weapons-
Fire: Burning Blade (Level 5), Amat's Mirror (Level 10), Obsidian Judgement (Level 15).
Water: Ballad of the Whirlpool (Level 5), Ni's Berserk (Level 10), Mythril Finale (Level 15).
Plant: Rose Whip (Level 5), Green Guardian (Level 10), Tiger-Eye Ending (Level 15).
Death: Death's Doorway (Blade, Level 5), Soul Slayer (Level 10), Dragon\'s Decision (Level 15).
Music: Ni's Flute (Level 5), Iena's Grace (Level 10), King's Flute (Quest Item), Coal's Rejection (Level 15).
Heaven: Gold Greatblade (Level 5), Oath to Order (Level 10), Amethyst Arm (Blade, Level 15).
Demon: Demon Greatclaws (Level 5), Underworld's Guard (level 10), Chaotic Oath (Level 15).
Nighttime: Dark's Soul (Level 5), Will of the hidden (Level 10), Paranoia Faction (Level 15).
Light: Shine Soul (Level 5), Altar of Prayer (Blade, Level 10), Light's Tears (Level 15).
Galaxy: Meteor Axe (Level 5), Science Forbid (Blade, Level 10), Diamond's Infinity (Level 15).
Energy: Lion's Legs (Blade, Level 5), Crater's Fist (Level 10), Ultimate Muscle (Level 15).
Trickster: Underworld's Prank (Level 5), Binding Oath (Level 10), Emerald's Joke (Level 15).
Sleep: Mind's Exhaust (Level 5), Silver Safety (Level 10), Jet's Dream (Level 15).

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : From the View of a God Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:37 pm

(This is such a Copy of T.R.O.T.M)

But Ill play.

Ill be the death god!
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:41 pm

camds wrote:
(This is such a Copy of T.R.O.T.M)

But Ill play.

Ill be the death god!

(Not really, it has a few more complex elements.)

Okay, awesome. =D
Make your profile.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:49 pm

Name: Camds

God Type: Death god

Personality: Dark and usually doesnt let anybody in...

Appearance: A Dark black cloak, a black hood with dark horns on that would scare even
the bravest.

Bio: Brought up by a family of wolfs, dark, possesed, no family, or friends

Other: He kills people.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 4:32 pm

(Edited, changed my mind on my character...)

Name: Ire

God Type: Fire

Personality: Optimistic and friendly.

Appearance: He wears red robes with black markings on them. His hair, a gray shade of silver.

Bio: Said to be born among the gods with a smile on his face.

Other: Loves mortals, and enjoys himself just watching them from the heavens.
---
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:21 pm

Please forgive me for double posting, nobody will notice an update if I edit my post, so...
Anyway, roleplay starts now. If you want to join, you can along the way. Remember, if there's a god that you want to be that has a good class-up idea with it, I am making exceptions.

Ire had been invited to the very first underworld and heaven discussion in the mid-space between the two: Earth. Several of the other gods were there as well. The underworld had few gods, and mostly demons. There were three high-ruling gods that came to meet the heavenly gods in the 1,000,005-year-old meeting hall, while the heavens had many gods.

For a long time, the heaven was a great enemy of the underworld. This hate began 50,242 years ago, on the same day, by the last god of fire, Amate. The god of Death, Ruelio and he had got into an arguement about the mortals. Amate, Ire's father, was now deceased. But that was during the war between the underworld and the heavens, but at the time, Ire's mother, Issia, goddess of chaos, was close to having Ire. But then, in a fated battle, Ruelio and Amate killed eachother in a rare battle of blades.

Ire was determined to make sure such a mistake wasn't made again. He sat across from Camds, the death god, and attempted to exchange a smile at him, but Camds wouldn't look directly at him.
The King god called everything to order, and the chatting stopped. The King God sat across from the Devil. And the discussion started.

"The mortals are ugly, filthy, stupid creatures. Why do you praise them?" The Devil asked the king, as they exchanged frowns. This wasn't the opening statement, of course, but it was the first thing Ire was able to pay attention to.

-FLASHBACK-

"Ire, I want you to know that all gods have a say in this discussion. You're allowed to speak up any time you feel like you must." The king had explained after he told Ire he'd be going to the discussion this year. "Okay, King. But I'll try not to-- I'm no good at talking to demons." Ire had told him, going to relax and watch some humans.

As if on instinct, as soon as the Devil had finished saying that, Ire said back, "But mortals are so interesting. They're beautiful creations of the gods." As soon as he said gods, he wished he hadn't said anything. The devil was no god, but took pride in his own title. He had part as well in creating the humans, as did the king god. Together at that time, the were the great two. Creators of everything. But when the Devil had seen what he had created, he created a world underneath, called the underworld. No longer was there two, but now a whole race living in the heavens.

The devil shot Ire a look that expressed deep hate, and Ire felt like he was on fire from the stare. The Death God looked at Ire as well, with a stare like a thousand spears piercing Ire's heart. A drop of sweat slipped down Ire's forehead, conveniently hidden under Ire's long bangs.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Camds Stared at Ire with great hate, how could someone say something
like that, he thought, He Turned his Dark hooded head over to the devil god.
Sitting beside him. The Devil was his best friend, they would usually Love
chatting about death, and all things gloom. But recently Camds Was annoid
with the devil, Camds Had Sent Ire to The Graveyard, also known as hell, but
the devil didnt Let him in, Something about a deal, Ire Wasnt even introuble.
Camds Had tryed to frame him to get him sent to jail, he did that alot, which
was number 4 on the agenda of Todays Godly Meating, The Death God Got
Annoid, the tention was flowing around the room, He Knew everyone Was
In there minds thinking of how much of a Idiot Camds was that the Council
wouldnt find out about his...tretchery, The King god had the power to send
Camds To the Imortal Graveyard to die in slumber forever, the question is...

...Would he?
Back to top Go down
Loki
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Loki

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:17 pm

I added weapons. You get a new weapon from quests or every five levels.
-------

"Now, finally, we get to the next topic..." The king said, shifting the page of the book he had with him and skimming the words written in Amalian. "Camds, the death god. We have charged him for attempting to send one of our gods to the Graveyard. The devil's glance shifted. Ire's eyes widened.
"He attempted to do what?!" Ire asked, stupefied. Camds gave him another one of those looks.
"So, because of this, I must banish him to the immortal graveyard, else we start another war." The king said to the devil. The devil nodded. "Do what you must."

So, the king banished Camds to the immortal graveyard. "That is all." The king said, standing and leaving, the rest of the heavenly gods following. For several days, Camds slept in the graveyard, being forced to live an eternity of nightmares... Until the devil brought him out.

"We have decided. Today, we siege the heavens, and kill them all." The devil told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the View of a God   From the View of a God Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the View of a God
Page 1 of 1