Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiX
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-01-27

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:47 am

Add some kind of point system that you get from posting in the general forums, other then the Spam Forum. Moderators and Admins should be able to modify points, give or take, set, etc.

That way on shops you wouldn't have to be ye old trader from the ancient times looking for the shiny stone in exchange for the blue rock, instead you would have some kind of currency to give to another user.

Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : A suggestion Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:02 am

The Point of the shops isnt to buy, or trade, its to make something for someone else.
For nothing in return. I think if there where to be some sort of currency the place would
get to complicated...
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
tristan_chan
Sprite Guardian
Sprite Guardian
tristan_chan

Number of posts : 72

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 1:10 pm

But if we had currency then we would feel like our items were being sold, not stolen.
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : A suggestion Amazed

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 2:14 pm

True, but to make it look like its not stowlen you
Put "Made By Whoever" Or " Whoever".
Currency would overcomplicate what forums
are, And A forum is a web application for holding discussions and posting user generated content. Internet forums are also commonly referred to as Web forums, message boards, discussion boards, (electronic) discussion groups, discussion forums, bulletin boards, fora (the Latin plural) or simply forums. The terms "forum" and "board" may refer to the entire community or to a specific sub-forum dealing with a distinct topic. Messages within these sub-forums are then displayed either in chronological order or as threaded discussions.

Such forums perform a function similar to that of Usenet newsgroups and the dial-up bulletin board systems that were numerous in the 1980s and 1990s. Early web-based forums date back as far as 1996. A sense of virtual community often develops around forums that have regular users. Technology, computer games and/or video games, fashion, religion, and politics are popular areas for forum themes, but there are forums for a huge number of different topics. Internet slang and image macros popular across the internet are abundant and most widely used in internet forums.

Lawl, Understand, Currency would over-complicate it.
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

A suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: A suggestion   A suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other... :: The Safe Of Locked Topics!-
Jump to: