Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ErJ
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Empty
PostSubject: Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?   Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:57 pm

Well midway announced that their next mortal kombat installment will be a crossover with D.C Comics (Batman, superman, flash, those stuff.) Midway promised us new fighting styles such as free-fall kombat, which lets us fight while falling down a building. And its currently being developed using the Unreal Engine 3 (Known for making games such as Gears of War, Bio Shock, etc.) It'll be for the PS3 and 360 and will be released on fall 2008. Oh yeah and due to D.C Comics being lame, MK vs DC will get a T rating (First in the series!!! Its the Apacalypse!!! oh wait thats marvel...) and there is no fatalities at all (Another first :S) The creator of Mortal Kombat, Ed Boon, promises us that he will have a substitute for Fatalities that will make us happy, but I'm highly doubting him at the moment. Go ahead discuss Smile
Back to top Go down
Christian
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
Christian

Number of posts : 38
My thoughts : What ?
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?   Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 6:16 am

A T RATING! WHAT THE HELL! ITS MORTAL KOMBAT NOT HELLO KITTY ONLINE
Mad
Back to top Go down
Camds
Administrator!
Administrator!
Camds

Number of posts : 657
My thoughts : The answer I give is yes, but what I mean is no.
Mood : Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Amazed
Registration date : 2008-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?   Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:41 am

Hello kitty online is actually a grusome game LOL
jokes.
Back to top Go down
https://spritecomics.aforumfree.com
ErJ
Sprite Novice!
Sprite Novice!

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?   Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:44 pm

Leave Hello Kitty alone! Your lucky she even performed for you people! *sob*...

Back on topic: T rating is because of D.C, being crybabies and such. They should just crawl in a small hole and make their crappy games as usual.
Back to top Go down
Aleisson
Sprite Expert
Sprite Expert
Aleisson

Number of posts : 108
My thoughts : I don't have anything interesting to write here...
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?   Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:50 am

My friend have already told me about this game... At first, I didn't belived, but now...
The thing that most surprised me (and also everybody in this world) is that fact that we're seeing a Mortal Kombat game with a "T" in it's box (that's... scary... pale ). Yeah, it's really fault of DC Comics, I have read they were very demanding about thing like the violence (as ErJ said, crybabys). But anyway, it still have some of it and a little blood. I found it's trailer on youtube, and it's look good (don't look as good as the original Mortal Kombat series, but still good)...

Now, if the game is going to be good, we'll have to wait to see that... Well, it's a crossover... If it worked with Super Smash Bros and Kingdom Hearts, why it wouldn't work with them? Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.smackjeeves.com/profile.php?id=10016
Christian
Spriter in training!
Spriter in training!
Christian

Number of posts : 38
My thoughts : What ?
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?   Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:48 am

MK went downhill after MK 4......and what the hell..."free-fall kombat"... thats stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?   Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mortal Kombat Vs D.C Universe... Really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Interactive! :: Game Talk!-
Jump to: